Follow by Email

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Belated Father's Day!

And Christmas too! I made this hat for my dad for father's day. For some reason, he loves hats with ear flaps :P

I found a lot of patterns online for these hats, but none of them were very good, I used this pattern:

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/kwe-earflapHat.html?noImages=, but the picture shows a crochet version, which is MUCH more girly, and I changed a few other things as well.

Instead of working 8 rows of garter stitch, I only worked 4

For the ear flaps, it tells you to pick up 15 stitches, I picked up 20.

So anyway, I have some lovely photos to post:


One of Chris wearing it with quite the beautiful expression on his face:


And the back/side:



Like I said, many more pictures/posts to come in the next few days, so keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment