Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Amigurumi Cat - Fat Cat

This kitty didn't come out as well as I would have liked... This is my second to-order item. As long as the buyer likes it I guess that is all that matters! The only thing I dislike is that it is not obviously a cat, otherwise, I personally think it is very cute! Here is the pattern I used:

http://www.sociallyskilled.com/sps/Free_Patterns/Pages/Fat_Cat.html

The shop I went to did not have cat eyes, nor did it have noses in the right size. I used "animal eyes" instead and sewed on a nose and mouth with black yarn.

Here are my pictures:




The cat is made to sit on a ledge, like this:




The belly before I attached the head:


 And my super cute kitty cuddling with his new buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love the picture with Runty.

    I do think his face actually looks a bit like a dog (but with a long tail). :P

    He's super cute though, and I can't wait to get him!

    Talk to you tomorrow about shipping and payment details?

    ReplyDelete