Follow by Email

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My home-sewn skirt

And since I've only made basically 2 things sewing here is the second thing I have made, and by far my favorite. I used a much higher quality fabric bought from Joanne Fabrics, but still a cheap pattern from Wal-Mart. Here is the link to the pattern I used from Wal-Mart, again only about $2.50:

http://www.simplicity.com/p-2569-misses-skirts-with-kint-top.aspx

I made one of the shirts too, but it didn't turn out as well as the skirt did. The skirt I made was B (with pockets :P) and the shirt was A. Here are my pictures:




Here is a close-up of the pocket:



And here is the t-shirt I made to go with the skirt:



Ok that's it for now!!

1 comment:

  1. Completely unrelated comment: I really like your hair right now. The length is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete